What was once downtown St. Pete’s first fire station was recently fully remodeled into Red Mesa Events.
The historic wedding venue features multiple floors of event spaces: an open-air courtyard restaurant, a renovated ballroom, an open-air bar and lounge, and a rooftop deck featuring stunning views of downtown St. Pete.
The venue's intimate wedding package includes a rooftop ceremony and cocktail hour with two hors d'oeuvres and one hour of an open bar. Guests will then head to the ballroom for a plated dinner with a choice of two items and a dessert bar. This package is available Thursdays and Sundays in June, July, and August.
With three different levels of events spaces, your guests will enjoy the change of scenery without having to travel, and the outdoor spaces allow fresh air and encourage social distancing.
Intimate wedding packages (including venue rental, dinner, dessert, and cocktails) start at $6,000 for 50 guests, with custom packages available.
Inspired by the 1920’s glam era, The Grand Ballroom at The Birchwood features both indoor and outdoor celebration space with breathtaking views of Tampa Bay, Beach Drive, and the amazing Downtown St. Pete Skyline.
Couples rave about the luxurious chandeliers in the ballroom, the personal service of being the only wedding of the day, and the intimate feel of the elegant boutique hotel.
More than just a venue space, The Birchwood's full-service intimate wedding dinner package includes a four-hour cocktail and reception, open bar, champagne toast, coffee station, linens, decorative chargers, candle centerpieces, LED uplighting, and complimentary tasting for the couple.
Dinner Pricing starts at $135++/per person for up to 60 guests. 30 guests minimum, available Sundays-Thursdays.
Looking for an intimate daytime Brunch celebration? The Birchwood also offers Small Wedding Brunch Packages starting at $105++/per person for up to 60 guests. 30 guest minimum, available Sundays-Thursdays.
With a private beachfront situated minutes away from St. Pete Beach, ceremony gazebo, and ballroom with an oversized dance floor, Isla del Sol Yacht & Country Club is a hidden gem when it comes to waterfront wedding venues.
The 250-person ballroom features 180-degree waterfront views of the Boca Ciega Bay and can be section off to create a more intimate environment or allow guests to spread out for extra space.
The private club hosts only one wedding per day and includes “day of” wedding planning assistance by the venue's Director of Catering.
Intimate wedding packages include a reduced food and beverage minimum ($2,500) and 10% off reception packages (averaging $100/per person with discount), available select days. (Ceremony and non-member usage fees are additional.)
Isla Del Sol is working with “Elope Tampa Bay” on elopement-style packages by request.
Hotel Zamora, a Mediterranean-style boutique hotel, offers a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and Intercoastal waters.
The St. Pete Beach wedding venue features two rooftop ceremony and reception spaces with stunning water views. With its grass turf flooring, the roof provides a garden-like open-air setting that can seat 150 guests giving your more intimate wedding plenty of space.
Weekday elopement packages start at $1,800, while weekend elopements start at $2,500. (Ceremony only, Monday through Thursday)
All weddings include chairs, tables, linens, ceremony arch, and house centerpieces.
A hidden gem along the waterfront in downtown St. Pete, The Poynter Institute is a modern architectural gem, featuring Frank-Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture with rich mahogany woodwork throughout, imported Italian marble floors, an abundance of natural light.
With a poolside or outdoor garden cocktail hour space and towering reception space, the venue rental is a bargain, ranging from $1,900-$2,500 plus your choice of caterer, and free parking.
If you're looking for a picture-perfect wedding chapel with an abundance of natural light, classic white pews, neutral color palette, sparkling chandeliers, beautiful flooring, and high windows that showcase the natural Florida landscape, then Harborside Chapel is the perfect venue for your intimate ceremony.
Centrally located to Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater, Harborside Chapel was recently built specifically to host weddings.
The intimate weekday wedding packages start at only $600. This includes use of the entire building, including a bridal suite and groom's quarters, a ceremony coordinator, sound technician, and marriage mentoring.
The Don CeSar is hosting an exclusive elopement package for ceremonies held Monday-Friday from 9 am- 11 am on their private beachfront. For $2,000, plus service charge and tax, the couple will enjoy an officiant, photographer, handheld bouquet, and champagne toast with up to 8 of their closest family and friends.
Offer valid within 90 days of current date, Minimum of 2 nights hotel stay required to qualify.
The Tampa Club is located in the heart of downtown Tampa and at the city's highest accessible point, it offers exclusive, sweeping panoramic views of Downtown and Tampa Bay. The private dining rooms provide an elegant venue for hosting all of your wedding needs.
The Tampa Club is offering intimate wedding packages for 50 guests or less, the package includes the venue rental (including ceremony fee). Exclusive ceremony-only wedding packages are available featuring 3 hours of venue space, a bridal getting ready room, and ceremony coordination for 120 guests, including celebratory champagne toast for all. Offers are good for bookings through November 2021.
The Yacht StarShip is offering a 1-hour private top deck rental for $700, plus dinner cost per person package for intimate weddings of 24 guests or less. The package includes the following:
- 1 hour of Private Open-Air Top Deck for Ceremony, Formal Dances, Photo time with Client’s hired Photographer, Cocktailing for guests with Cash Bar Available or Additional Pre-Purchased Drink Tickets. If public dinner and bar have been purchased, the bar opens as soon as boarding starts
- Ceremony Setup with Garden White Ceremony Chairs – (no arches allowed due to limited setup time, to discuss verbally)
- Bridal Room ready for Couple/Bride to arrive 30 minutes prior to wedding guests if cruise schedule allows
- Wedding Coordinator to detail and coordinate ceremony private top deck time, they do not cruise and disembark prior to departure. They introduce you to the Food & Beverage Manager on board who will then assist your party for the remainder of the cruise
- Private DJ Entertainment during the time on the private top deck for 1 hour, shared DJ entertainment as public guests board the ship, shared dance floor following dinner
- Dinner Cruise pricing per person for seating in the public dining room- minimal décor allowed only, only décor on their dining tables
- Complimentary Champagne Pour at the table
- Client is able to provide small wedding cake that we will cut and serve to table- cake must be displayed on their dining table or a separate table if capacity allows
- Optional Additional $200 for Captain to officiate ceremony, paid in cash to Captain for their service. Client is responsible for getting Florida marriage license, Captain Officiant will sign and mail marriage license