As the estate comes into view within the wooded landscape and rolling hills, you’ll immediately feel transported to the vibrant country of Spain. The character of the classic Spanish-style architecture immerses visitors in international charm. Perched atop one of the highest elevations in Florida, La Hacienda on Snow Hill features expansive views, majestic oaks, and an unmatched experience.
Couples have the option to get ready on-site in the furnished bride and groom suites. For added convenience, La Hacienda offers overnight accommodations for up to 14 people on-site at the beautiful two-bed, two-bath home with a bunkhouse and full kitchen. Or they can accommodate up to 56 people in cabins close to the venue, eliminating a commute for wedding party members or guests.
With stunning outdoor space surrounding the property, there is no shortage of gorgeous backdrops available for ceremony settings. The property boasts a mature moss-clad oak tree strung with twinkling lights, a perfect focal point for exchanging vows for groups of up to 300 guests.
The 2,100-square-foot terrace features a checkerboard of travertine stone tiles accented with evergreen turf, creating a picturesque ceremony space for up to 300 guests overlooking their verdant pastures.
The 7,000+ square-foot designated event lawn with room for high-peak tents can accommodate large group events of 400+ ceremony guests.
The Cocktail Hour:
The home’s 4,300 square feet of covered porches (with photo-worthy porch swings!) and decks are ideal for hosting cocktail hours, complete with a built-in bar and seating for 50. Everywhere you turn, you’ll admire gorgeous details like a trickling Spanish-style fountain, painted tile floors, a firepit, and even fragrant lavender fields!
The string-lit oak tree offers space for an al fresco reception and seated dinner under the towering branches for groups of up to 125.
The travertine terrace is perfect for a romantic dinner under a canopy of string lights for groups of up to 200.
The expansive event lawn can accommodate a seated meal for 300+ friends and family that desire surrounding views of peaceful green space.
La Hacienda offers inclusive packages with day-of coordination included and optional professional bar service available for easy one-stop planning. Couples enjoy the stress-free experience of working directly with their team of event professionals. Weekday wedding rates begin at $8,000 and include exclusive use of their multiple event spaces, with weekend rates ranging from $9,500 – $14,000.
Brides and grooms can choose from several additional elements to enhance their wedding experience, from decorative pieces like arches, custom signage, and a champagne wall, to collections of soft seating or even plexiglass over the home’s sparkling pool!
BLANK CANVAS PACKAGE $11,000
– Choice of wedding ceremony and reception site (5 hour event)
– Cocktail Hour site
- Cocktail tables with swivel chairs, low top tables with benches and seating, bar stools, love seats, cushioned chairs, Built in Bar
- Vendor access anytime day of
- Exclusive use of the ceremony site, reception site and cocktail hour site day of with no other events
- Day of coordinator
- Full Day Access to our Beautiful Bridal Villa with two bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, Full kitchen, living and dining area, Coffee and tea bar, Day bed porch swings, Hot tub
- Oak tree lighting
- Mosquito misting system
- Use of property for engagement photo shoot by appointment
ALL YOU NEED $14,000
All of the above plus
- Champagne Wall
- Fire Pit with seating
- S’more’s sticks and cart
- Overnight accommodations for Bridal Party
- Glam Room
- Suspended antique doors for Pictures
- En Suite Restroom
- Bright Lighting
- Bar area for last minute toasts
- Elegant, comfortable seating
- Full length mirror
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 guests
- Market lighting over terrace or firepit/ game area
- Bar service (everything included but the alcohol)
- Valet Service
A la Carte Options
- Arbor $250
- Cross $250
- Décor (vases, candlesticks, Pillows varies
- Silk centerpieces/ bouquets- varies
- Soft seating area $500
- Bar cart $50
- Signage (welcome sign, unplugged ceremony, pick a seat, ….) $75/sign
- Easels $25
- Additional Farm Tables $100
- Set up and tear down $500
- Linens- varies
- Flatware, china and glassware varies
- Champagne flutes $1/flute
- Dance Floor Over pool $4,000
*Friday weddings are $1,000 less, and Sunday weddings are $1,500 less than the listed packages
*Creating new additions daily to make your day unforgettable!
*Prices are subject to change and your price is not locked in until your contract is signed