Easter is a time to celebrate with family over a good meal! Here are some tasty options to celebrate Easter in Tampa Bay offering Easter Brunch buffets, lunch, and dinner menus.
Hyatt Clearwater Beach
Clearwater Beach – SHOR American Seafood Grill at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach is offering special menus for both Easter Breakfast and Dinner. A Breakfast Buffet and Traditional Breakfast Stations will be served on Easter Morning featuring an omelets and eggs station, a seafood station, charcuterie, and a variety of desserts. Dinner accompaniments include a seafood station, charcuterie, a carving station, and a variety of hot buffet sides.
Breakfast: Adults $45, Children $25
Dinner: Adults $79, Children $39
Clearwater and Tampa – Hop onboard the Yacht StarShip for a family-friendly brunch cruise with an elegant touch! Dine on an assortment of breakfast and lunch items while taking in the sights of Tampa Bay’s beautiful waterfront. Your cruise includes a buffet, reserved table, DJ entertainment, and a special appearance by the Easter Bunny for socially-distant family pictures!
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel
Dunedin – Enjoy Easter brunch in Dunedin at HEW Parlor & Chophouse located in the historic Fenway Hotel! Guests and locals alike can enjoy the brunch for just $75 per person, and $25 per child ages 6 to 13. The family-style brunch menu includes:
Amuse – Deviled Eggs with Lemon Caviar and Roasted Piquillo Pepper
• First Course – Sweet Baby Gem Niçoise Salad
• Main Course – Salmon En Croute; Argentinean Spiced Prime Rib; Smoked Bone in Ham; and Glazed Carrots in Rum Butter and Pecan Gremolata
• Sides – Brussels Sprouts; Florida Pole Bean Beurre Noisette; Smoked White Cheddar, Garlic, & Herb Mac n’ Cheese and Potato Lyonnaise
• Dessert – Banana Upside Down Cake; Decadent Turtle Cheesecake and Carrot Cake
Call 727-683-5990 for Reservations
Adults $75 per person, Children 13 and Under $25
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel
Clearwater – The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering an Easter brunch buffet featuring favorite breakfast items:
The buffet includes:
• Breakfast Favorites – Egg White Frittata; Individual Eggs Benedict; Breakfast Potato Hash; Smoked Salmon Platter; Applewood Smoked Bacon and Chicken & Apple Sausage
• Carving Station – Roasted Garlic & Black Pepper Honey Glazed Ham; Garlic & Herb Crusted Tri Tip Beef with Horseradish Cream Sauce and French Onion Au Jus
• Side Items – Assorted Breakfast Breads & Pastries; Fruit & Berries Display; Grilled Asparagus; Mustard Glazed Carrots; Chili Garlic Broccolini; Scalloped Potato and Deviled Eggs
• Desserts – Dulce de Leche Layered Brownies & Blondies; Rice Crispy Treats and Build-Your-Own Cupcake Station
Call 727-273-7850 for reservations or visit OpenTable
Adults $49 per person, Children 12 and under $25 per child
Elevage at The Epicurean Hotel
South Tampa – Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at Epicurean Hotel is adding featured specials to both the brunch and dinner offerings on Easter Sunday, in addition to their regular dinner menu. Brunch additions include:
- Bacon Waffle Benedict with Spiced Maple Hollandaise ($18)
- Reuben Monte Cristo made with Corned Beef, Alpine Cheese, Sauerkraut and Comeback Sauce ($26)
- Upside Down Carrot Cake with Buttermilk Ice Cream ($12)
Dinner additions include:
- Spring Pea Tortellini with Lemon Ricotta, Cashew and Parmesan ($24)
- Grilled Lamb Rack with Jasmine Rice, Dahl, Date Chutney and Zaatar Spiced Almonds ($47)
- Upside Down Carrot Cake with Buttermilk Ice Cream ($12)
Call 813-999-8726 for Reservations or Via OpenTable
TradeWinds Island Grand
St. Pete Beach – The TradeWinds Island Resorts will be offering Easter options in three locations – Grand Palm Colonnade (lobby) and Palm Court Italian Grill at the TradeWinds Island Grand and RumFish Grill at RumFish Beach Resort.
Grand Palm Colonnade – Easter Brunch Buffet – Seatings at 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m.
A sampling of the menu includes Peel and Eat Shrimp; Made-to-Order Omelet Bar; Belgium Waffles; Waldorf Salad; Traditional Salad Bar; Carving Station with Prime Rib and Cured Smoked Ham; Yucatán Mahi Mahi; Chicken Saltimbocca and a Pasta Bar with Penne and Roasted Vegetables and Cheese Tortellini Carbonara. Desserts include Assorted Cakes and Pies, Chocolate Fountain with Fresh Fruit, Mini Mousse Shots and Petit Fours.
Prices are $61.50 per adult and $30.25 per child (ages 4-10)
Palm Court Italian Grill – Easter Sunday – 5:30 – 10 p.m.
Offering two special entrée additions to the regular menu:
Prime Rib with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Horseradish Cream and Au Jus ($55)
Grilled Swordfish with Linguini Pasta, Grilled Asparagus Spears and Heirloom Tomato Relish ($38)
For reservations at Palm Court, please call 727-363-2358 between 5 and 10 p.m. Tues-Sat.
RumFish Grill at the RumFish Beach Resort
St. Pete Beach – RumFish Grill – Easter Sunday – 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Offering two special additions to the regular menu:
Entrée – Grilled Domestic Rack of Lamb with Roasted Baby Vegetables, Sweet Potato Hash and Mint Chimichurri ($48)
Dessert – Lavender Crème Brulee ($14)
For reservations at RumFish Grill, please visit Open Table or call 727-329-1428.
St. Pete Beach – Head to the Don CeSar for the annual King Charles Easter Brunch featuring a buffet of breakfast favorites, a made-to-order omelet station, salmon, duck, beef tenderloin and a carving station of garlic and herb crusted leg of lamb and brown sugar-bourbon glazed ham.
Adults: $125 per person, Children: $50 per child. Parking not included
Downtown St. Pete – The Birchwood is excited to bring back the Grand Brunch Buffet in The Grand Ballroom! The Easter Brunch features a chef-curated grand buffet, in addition to a kids buffet and candy treat.
Birch & Vine will also be open and offering our regular brunch and dinner menus.
For Reservations Call: 727-896-1080
Adults $85 per person, Kids 12 and Under $25 per child