Are you ready for a Tampa Bay wedding planning experience like no other?
By now you might be an expert “pinner,” have bookmarked your favorite wedding blogs and “liked” all of your dream wedding pictures on Instagram, but do you know how to put all of those resources together? If planning your wedding has started to feel like a second job, and you need some reassurance from local wedding experts, you will not want to miss the Marry Me Tampa Bay Wedding Week.
Wedding Week combines the fun of planning your dream wedding with top wedding pros to guide you during the process. Our intimate events feature amazing decor, mouthwatering appetizers, sparkling beverages and educational insight to create the ultimate wedding planning experience.
Monday, Feb. 15, 6-8:30 p.m., Sweat & Sparkle
We're kick off Wedding Week with our Sweat and Sparkle event at The Bar Method Tampa. Barre classes are amazing for targeting those important “wedding dress muscles” and toning up for that perfect gown. This exclusive class will be followed by a cocktail hour with food, drinks and prizes (like a free engagement session) and attendees can mingle with hand-selected wedding vendors to help plan their big day. Grab your girlfriends and register for this event, as it is sure to sell-out!
What to Know: We promise you'll never enjoy working out so much. Plus, there's champagne involved; workouts are always better with champagne!
Tuesday, Feb. 16, 6-9 p.m., St. Pete Venue Crawl
Finding the perfect wedding venue can be overwhelming with the variety of options available. We’ve made your St. Petersburg wedding venue search easy and enjoyable. Tour three stunning St. Petersburg wedding venues: The Renaissance Vinoy, Isla del Sol Yacht and Country Club and NOVA 535, while engaging with the area’s top wedding pros. Travel in style as a private shuttle transports you from venue to venue as you enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Talk about a perfect date night with your other half or bonding session with your soon-to-be in-laws!
What to Know: Start at any of the three wedding venues, and we'll shuttle you from place to place. That means three times the food, drinks and fun!
Ticket Giveaway (Ends Wednesday): http://s.heyo.com/
Wednesday, Feb. 17, 6-9 p.m., Wedding Professional Planning Panel
Have you always wondered the method behind planning a wedding? Most brides and grooms think it is a simple feat, like any other event. The truth is, it really does take a village to put on a production like your wedding day. We’ve gathered Tampa Bay’s top wedding professionals for an informative and interactive discussion panel at the 1930 Grande Room. Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, as you have all of your burning wedding planning questions answered in a beautiful contemporary setting!
What to Know: You know all of that advice everyone's been telling you ever since you announced your engagement? Ask our experts to see how right or how wrong it really is!
Thursday, Feb. 18, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Wedding Registry Event at Hyde Park Village
We all love shopping, but what's even better is when someone else is buying! Creating your wedding registry is an exciting planning activity to do with your fiance, as it sets the tone for what you will add to the home you create together. Join us as we partner with Anthropologie, West Elm, Pottery Barn and Sur La Table in Hyde Park Village to start create the perfect wedding registry. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, glasses of bubbly, live music and a #hashtag photo booth along with our curated list of wedding professionals!
What to Know: This is one shopping event that won't drain your bank account. With all the free goodies, you may leave ahead!
Ticket Giveaway (Ends Wednesday): http://s.heyo.com/
Friday, Feb. 19, 6-8 p.m., Bridal Fashion Runway Show
One of the most exciting things to look forward to is finding the perfect wedding dress! We’ve partnered with Isabel O’Neil Bridal and Bella Bridesmaid to showcase their 2016 collections for wedding and bridesmaids gowns. Grab your bridal party and get ready to sip cocktails waterside at Westshore Yacht Club and mingle under the stars with Tampa Bay’s top wedding pros.
What to Know: When's the last time you attended an high end fashion show? We've got some special guest models that everyone will be talking about!
Sunday, Feb. 21, 6-8 p.m., Wedding Planning Workshop Presented by the Tampa Airport Marriott
There are so many details that go into creating the picture perfect wedding day, from linens to lights and everything in between. Attend our three-hour wedding planning crash course to discover insider tips on planning, budgeting, designing, choosing your venue, and more at the Tampa Airport Marriott. Enjoy a culinary food experience and drinks, while viewing the latest wedding decor.
What to Know: Stop feeling confused about the wedding planning process. Gain some real insight so that you feel confident in your decision making process!
- How does this differ from other bridal shows I've been to? We've created an intimate experience focused on education and excitement. We've purposefully limited the number of vendors attending, so that you don't feel overwhelmed.
- Who are the vendors attending? You can see the full list of wedding vendors here. They are all Marry Me Tampa Bay members, who have been personally referenced check by us and are highly respected in the industry. We are extremely strict on who can be our list of wedding pros.
- Can I bring a friend/parent/neighbor/co-worker /[insert person here]? Absolutely, we want your friends and family to share in this fun experience!
- I live out-of-town but my parents live here, can they come in my place? Definitely! See above.
- Will there be food and drink? You can't have an experience without food and drink! We've partnered with our preferred venues and caterers to bring you a culinary experience with alcohol of course!
- Will there be prizes? Be one of the first 100 brides/grooms to register and you'll receive a free gift bag! We'll have prizes to win too, the more events you attend, the more chances you will win!
- Do I have to buy tickets ahead of time? We highly recommend it, as some events have a max capacity. You can purchase at the door ONLY if there are additional spaces.
- I can't make this time, will you be doing this again? Wedding Week is a once a year event (for now). Check back with our 2017 dates!