Wedding and Event Professionals Networking | Sarasota Wedding Venue The Francis
With the success of our Tampa Bay/Orlando/Lakeland crossover networking event, we excited to announce a Tampa Bay/Sarasota version.
Join us Tuesday, September 27th from 6-9 p.m. at The Francis in downtown Sarasota for an evening of great conversation, with vendors from Tampa Bay, Sarasota and between.
Since you’ll hopefully see lots of new faces, we want to make it as easy as possible (and less awkward) to meet everyone through speed networking!
Speed networking provides you with that initial introduction, so that you can schedule a follow-up meeting to connect on a deeper basis afterwards.
To maximize the number of people you meet, you’ll give a 1 minute 30 second intro to your entire table, instead of being in a one-on-one environment. After your turn, you’ll listen to everyone else at your table give their speech, exchange business cards, switch tables and do it all over again with a new group of people!
Word to the wise…plan your pitch BEFORE the event, so you don’t spend all of your time trying to figure out what to say.
A good format to follow:
- Name, business, title, location of your business
- What type of business/services or products you provide
- What makes your business different from others in your category
- Accomplishments/goals/new products or services launching in the future
- Teaser as to what you’d like to discuss if you were to schedule a future one-on-one appointment with someone from your table
What to Bring:
- Lots of business cards/brochures
- Pen/paper to take notes on, so you know what you want to discuss with this person in the future
- A smile on your face
- Cash for the bar, if you want more than two adult beverages
A huge thanks to all of our sponsors who have assisted with the event:
Venue & Catering: The Francis
Planner: NK Productions
Photography: Roohi Photography
DJ/Uplighting: Gabro Event Services
Stationery: Invitation Galleria
Florist: Elegant Designs Floral Art Studios
Linens: Over the Top Rental Linens
Chargers: Signature Event Rentals
Vintage Furniture Rentals: Reserve Vintage Rentals
Ghost Chair Rentals: So Staged
Little Tipsy Cakes: The Cake Zone
Wedding Dress Display: Blush Bridal Sarasota:
All sales are final. A “member” ticket requires a paid membership to Marry Me Tampa Bay.