Clearwater/ Largo – Nestled in the heart of Pinellas County, The Bayou Club is a family-friendly private country club featuring an array of first-class amenities. Centrally located in Largo, The Bayou Club is minutes from the beaches and a short drive from St. Pete and Tampa. Whether you are planning an intimate bridal shower for 30, or a wedding for 200 guests, The Bayou Club will make your special day memorable.
With a lush backdrop of emerald green grass and rolling hills, The Bayou Club provides an intimate, classic setting. Guests will be seated on white garden chairs on the wedding lawn surrounded by lush plants with an unimpeded view of our pond. Guests are transported from the bustling cities and beaches to serene settings surrounded by nature.
Ceremony Rental Fee:
Savings Tip: Ceremonies held in the off-peak season (even if it's a Saturday!) have lower ceremony fees, room rental rates and food & beverage minimum.
Host your reception in our country club elegant ballroom complete with a vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the lush golf course and chandeliers.
- Only one wedding is hosted per day at The Bayou Club. Ceremonies are allotted 30 minutes and Reception 4 hours. Additional hours can be added for $250.00 per hour. The latest events can run is midnight.
Peak Season (September- May)
Sunday-Thursday: $250.00 rental fee and a $3,000.00 food and beverage minimum
Friday: $300.00 rental fee and a $5,000.00 food and beverage minimum
Saturday: $500.00 room rental fee and a $7,500.00 food and beverage minimum
Off-Peak Season (June-August)
Sunday-Thursday: $250.00 rental fee and a $2,500.00 food and beverage minimum
Friday: $300.00 rental fee and a $3,500.00 food and beverage minimum
Saturday: $500.00 rental fee and a $5,000.00 food and beverage minimum.
140 guests in the Main Dining Room (full seating) | 200 with a Dual Room Set Up (full seating) | 200 with a Dual Tent & Indoor setup (full seating) | 200 with a reception setup indoors | 200 with a reception setup outdoors | 300 with a reception setup with an outdoors and indoors dual setting
Packages which include hors d'oeuvres, plated or buffet meal, wedding cake and meal range from $85.00-$125.00 per person. Additional menu items can be added and all packages are customizable.
- Our menus are totally customizable! If there is something specific you would like but don't see, ask and we will make it happen!
- Food and Beverage Minimum ranges from $2,500.00- $7,500.00 based on the day of the week and the season.
Dual space set up with an outdoor garden terrace complete with wrought iron furniture and inside the club-style lounge and bar.
Mention Marry Me Tampa Bay for a Waived Room Rental!
(Must mention at time of booking, based on availability)
What couples love about The Bayou Club:
- That the DJ is above the reception, which eliminates bulky equipment among their guests and it gives off a very cool vibe, especially when they have specialty lighting illuminating the reception room from above!
- The personalized attention they receive from the moment they book that continues through their wedding and after. We love our #idoatthebayou group where our wedding clients can go to connect with each other, ask for advice, etc. I also conduct learning sessions and meet-ups!
- On their wedding day, they are able to arrive at the venue as early as they need to get ready, decorate, etc. Once they are here, unless they are doing an offsite ceremony, there is no need to travel from one place to another.
The Bayou Club Reviews From Marry Me Tampa Bay Couples:
“The Bayou Club had exactly what we were looking for in a reception space and were flexible in the different requests we had. The indoor reception area itself was gorgeous and really had an open, airy feel to it. There was also plenty of room for vendors and the bridal party. Throughout the planning process, their service was great, and they were easy enough to work with. When the wedding came around, everything went as perfectly as I could have ever imagined!” -Julia and Justin | Rustic Maroon and Gold Tampa Bay Golf Course Wedding
“I really wanted a venue that wasn’t a hotel, yet felt secluded and intimate. Working in a hotel for a living, definitely led me down a different path. We chose The Bayou Club because of its dramatic floor to ceiling windows and the upgrade options that made the planning process simple. From start to finish, Katherine provided amazing service and ensured our wedding was absolutely perfect!” -Erin and Brandon | Romantic Rustic Chic Bayou Club Wedding
7979 Bayou Club Blvd, Largo, FL 33777
Featured The Bayou Club Weddings: