Midtown Tampa – Be one of the first couples to tie the knot at Tampa’s newest and trendiest destination, the Sal Y Mar Rooftop Bar & Events Venue located in the Aloft-Element Tampa Midtown.
The venue features over 5,200 square feet of special event space, with the latest audio-visual technology and a dedicated team to assist with the planning of your special day.
On-site food and beverage offer an expansive selection and the convenience of inclusive wedding catering packages.
Couples will appreciate the modern, light-filled Skyline Ballroom with its floor-to-ceiling windows and an outside covered rooftop terrace featuring sweeping views of the surrounding city and downtown Tampa. Brides also especially love taking advantage of our amazing four-bedroom bridal party suite with its fully-equipped expansive living area, before and after the big event.
Guests can “take the elevator home” and choose from over 200 rooms, including extended stay options. The boutique-designed rooms of Aloft or the sleek suites of the Element both boast amenities such as complimentary breakfast, live acoustic performances, Wxyz Bar, a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop infinity pool and patio with panoramic views of the Tampa and St. Pete skylines.
You and your wedding guests can bask in the sunset while enjoying the contemporary Sal Y Mar restaurant and rooftop lounge featuring a sophisticated menu and signature cocktails inspired by the luxurious coastal Mexican city of Tulum.
Want your 4-legged furry friends to be part of the wedding party or stay with a guest? The Aloft-Element hotel is pet-friendly!
Daybreak or Sunset rooms. After the ceremony, guests can mingle for cocktails in the spacious and open Horizon Hall or Skydeck Terrace before dining and dancing in the beautiful Skyline Ballroom.
If you’d prefer fresh air for your wedding, you can decide to say your vows poolside on the rooftop with a view, or in the green area adjacent to the hotel.
The Cocktail Hour:
The Horizon Hall, Skydeck Terrace, or poolside are ideal places for your guests to gather and enjoy a cocktail before dinner. Passed appetizers, display boards, or buffets are all customized to your wishes and budget. Let the team also help you create a signature cocktail for your guests to try!
Spectacular views await in the enchantingly elegant Skyline Ballroom. Enjoy sunlight streaming in through floor-to-ceiling windows or a glimmering cityscape after dusk.
- The ballroom accommodates up to 160 guests.
- Events typically begin after 5:00 pm and end by 1:00 am. Pricing for banquet-plated meals or buffets is dependent on your customized, chef-created selections.
- The reception rental fee is waived once the minimum food and beverage is met. Receptions include welcome signage, house centerpieces, corner bar(s), 72” round tables (white linens standard), all dinnerware, cake table, and cake cutting.
Savings Tip: Hold your reception on a Friday or Sunday night to take advantage of 10% lower pricing.
The Food & Drink:
From large, elaborate receptions to smaller intimate celebrations, we work in close partnership with you to customize your special day and personalize your menu and event details to fit your ideal vision. Our combined team of catering and event planning professionals will provide the highest level of food quality and service to delight and impress your guests. Food and beverage minimums start at $7,500 and vary by day of the week and month of the year.
- 2275 sq. ft. light-filled Skyline Ballroom for up to 160 guests
- Ballroom features city views with floor to ceiling windows
- Adjacent Grand Hall or Terrace for cocktail hour—with amazing skyline views
- Lively rooftop “Sal Y Mar” restaurant and lounge
- Full catering menu and special wedding packages
- Receptions include welcome signage, house centerpieces, 72” round tables (white linens standard), chairs, all dinnerware, cake table and cake cutting
- Discounted group room rates for overnight wedding guests (10+ rooms)
Intimate Wedding Packages:
-20 guests minimum, 30 guests maximum
-Packages include all tables, seating, complimentary white linens and house centerpieces
-May book within 90 days of the wedding date
-No outside food or beverage (select menu choices from Sal Y Mar catering menu)
-Ceremony may take place on our Skydeck Terrace or Sunset Room
-$5,000 Package price, $4,000 (without ceremony)
Sunset Skyline Reception- Mondays-Wednesdays 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Intimately Yours Daytime Reception- Sundays 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Special Offer for Marry Me Tampa Bay Readers:
Mention Marry Me Tampa Bay for a complimentary suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night.