With Marry Me Tampa Bay’s vendor/venue blog management, I keep your business blog updated with fresh content every month. I'll handle everything from reaching out to photographers for pictures, interviewing brides on their big day and even updating your social media pages.
The Blogging Process:
- You select the weddings you'd like to feature.
- I contact the photographer for the photos of the wedding.
- I interview the bride to tell the story of her wedding day.
- I write an SEO optimized blog post (to help rank your site higher with Google) about the wedding, pointing out how your service or product impacted it.
- I send you the proof for final approval.
- I post the blog on your blogging service site (Wordpress is preferred).
- I spread the word on your social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- This service is separate from Marry Me Tampa Bay – we write this for your website and use your voice.
$90/post including social media management
A minimum 6 posts must be purchased at a time. Posts do not expire once purchased. Discounts available for packages of 24 posts or more. Website design and blog setup also available for an additional charge.
Ready to get started? Email me at: [email protected]
Anna Coats has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and over 8 years marketing and social media experience. Her writing has been posted on Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! News, and Morningstar. She created the Tampa Bay wedding blog Marrymetampabay.com in 2012 after planning her dream wedding in St. Petersburg last year. View her wedding on USA Today.